Friday, September 08, 2006

ATTA GIRLS!

Some of us girlies think we need more comments on LO's at SOTB, so we have a FUN way to rectify that - you've all seen Hummie's Kudos Team?

http://hummdingertub.blogspot.com/2006/07/kudos-team.html
join it if you can, it's fun.

AND we're going to do the same thing for SOTB -

if you want to be an ATTA Girl, here's what you do...

CLICK HERE

to join our yahoo group and get a daily email reminder with a link

click on that link, and you will be taken to the SOTB blog, where you can find our layout of the day! Then click on the layout link, and leave some love!


If enough of us do this, we can make lots of people happy, and how often can you do that!!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! sounds like fun! I'm in!

Blythe said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

I'm in!
Its sometimes hard to look through the gallery on dial up, but its worth it if it can bring someone a smile.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You definitely made my day!!! Thanks for leaving me some love. I hadn't checked on my gallery for a week I think and I was floored when I saw that many comments on my LO! Thank you! And I will definitely play along too. I think this is a wonderful endeavor!

Thanks again!

Blythe said...

Hey Jenn.. The Friday link isn't working, just thought I'd let ya know.

Rachel said...

I too was surprised to find 5 comments on my chosen LO! You have no idea...it meant a lot...that was a hard LO to do...I knew I had to scrap the pictures I caught, but I couldn't force any "fun" spunky LO...I knew it may not appeal to everyone, but thank you for acknowledging it...sort of made it feel like a sign that my FIL was watching me! :)