Monday, October 16, 2006

C'mon and get STONED!

My new kit just hit the store TONIGHT!! I'm so excited about this one - so many cool things you can do with it!

STONE COLD GORGEOUS

this kit includes beautifully textured stone elements, perfect for all your Halloween projects - use the stones as backgrounds, journaling blocks, and personalize your projects with my really cool carved ALPHA!
I even included a quickpage for easy invitations or great gothic layouts!
AND
if you buy the kit and post a LO using ANY of the pieces of the kit, I'll send you free the add-on kit that's not even in the store yet! Just post a link to your LO here, at the bottom of this post...
HAPPY HAUNTING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's funny! LOL...you are so creative.

Anonymous said...

Hey, i got a page done with Stone Cold Gorgeous. I just adore this kit! I do a lot of wandering around cemeteries with my camera so could probably do an album largely using this one. :)

Here's my LO:
http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25954&cat=526&limit=recent

I made the pics mostly black and white with just a bit of color for some flowers.