Saturday, January 06, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR - so I'm a little late...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I'd intended to have this up earlier, but life gets away from me sometimes...Here is my new kit in the store - Gotta Get Organized- and just for you I have a 25% off COUPON! use this code at checkout SKITTYorganize25 for your discount on this versatile kit!

ALSOOOOOOOOO - Here's a little giftie for you:you can DL this quickpage for a short while by CLICKING HERE

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful year, full of purposeful work and great friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute this is! Love the clock.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is great ... thanks so much!

Cheryl said...

Jenn, your stuff is unique. Theme has been done before, but you managed to make your elements unique. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh...
I lost this pretty freebie :(
I hope you'll renew the link :)

deia_amore@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

hi happy newyear to you and your family also.
thanks for the awesome quickpage . I tried to download it and clicked on the link but then it said that it has reached its limit. I woul lov eto have this quick page if possible please.... sweetie @ mysweetserenity.com
thanks so very very much :-)

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!
You're sooooooooo kind in renew the link :)
Thank You Dear :)

Hugs,
Andrea.

deia_amore@comcast.net