Sunday, June 03, 2007

FREEBIE and Challenge: Look what BLYTHE did!!

I want to brag on a friend - Blythe Evans is layout of the day at Gotta Pixel!
She posted this layout in my Tricks of the Trade Challenge this month at SOTB, and apparently I'm not the only one who thought it was WONDERFUL!!
Click on the photo to go leave her some love then check out the challenge yourself!

in addition to making a wonderful layout, when you post it you get my coool zoo themed posting bonus! Just for stopping by here, here's a little giftie for you - my original drawing of the giraffe!

CLICK HERE to DL this little fella for your own!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Wow - LOVE this giraffe - you're so talented! I love giraffes - maybe it's because I'm short - LOL!

Blythe said...

Aww thanks jenn!! Seeing this a bit late but made my morning! Thank you!!